Style Number: ST46
Thickness: 2 mm
Width: 48 in.
Length: 50 ft.
Style Name: Scuba Thermo Silent
Texture Description: Neoprene / Mylar Coating
SQ FT per Roll: 200 SqFt
Weight per Roll: 10 lbs
- Made like a Scuba Suit, only thicker.
- Maximum sound reduction.
- Best moisture protection in the industry.
- Vapor Barrier – stop any & all vapor; no Visqueen® required.
- Save energy, save money with maximum year round protection against heat & cold loss through your floor.
- Advanced water proofing technology.
- Use with laminate and wood flooring.
- Easy to install.
- 3 in 1 – includes 4″ overlap and tape.
- One of the best sound ratings in the industry.
- Protective, comfortable cushion.
- No better underlayment at any price.
” Please note the BQL stands for: Chemical below quantifiable level of. 1 based on a standard 45L air collection volume. This is a great score and should be presented in a knowledgeable fashion.”
24 Hour E.F. Results
TVOC HCHO Total Aldehydes
1483 BQL BQL
Stephany I. Mason, Ph.D.
Air Quality Sciences, Inc.
Surpasses the Indoor Air Quality emissions requirement for California’s Section 01350 – the strictest standard in the USA for volatile organic. Best in the industry.
Water Vapor Transmission Rate:
0.000003 LBS per 1000 sqft per 24 hrs
IIC= 72db STC = 73db
Thermal Conductivity (K)= .38 Resistance(R)= .22
200 sqft per Roll
10 Ibs per Roll
Engineered for slab, pier & beam or radiant heat firs.
(ASTM E662 allows up to 450)
Exceeds the highest Safety Standard in the industry
(Class 1 rating as specified in the NFPA Life Safety code 101 and IBC 804.2)
.57 W/sqcm Exceeds the highest Safety Standard in the industry
Certified by Professional Testing Laboratory, Inc. 714 Glenwood Place Dalton, GA. 30721